Wednesday, March 7, 2012

BLACK OPS SUCKS!

BLACK OPS SUCKS! Tube. Duration : 2.03 Mins.


ThAnKyOu SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING/SUBBIN/FAVIN/THUMBS-UP-ING!! Warning, Black Ops is highly addicting, play with caution!--XoXo--BLT :D BLOOPERS/BEHIND THE SCENES! www.youtube.com WANNA "Tweet" MY VID? clicktotweet.com STARRING/DIRECTED/WRITTEN/EDITED BY Brittani Taylor FILMED/SPECIAL EFFECTS BY Joey Anderton www.youtube.com MUSIC PRODUCED BY Mike Kalombo www.youtube.com MUSIC MIXED BY Destenee www.youtube.com ALSO STARRING DeStorm Power www.youtube.com Joe Nation www.youtube.com IPHONE APP :D itunes.apple.com DROID APP (Search for "brittanilouisetaylor" in the Market) CHECK OUT MY COOL SHIRTS! (USA and Beyond) www.brittanilouisetaylor.spreadshirt.com (UK and EUROPE) http TWITTER www.twitter.com WEBSITE www.brittanilouisetaylor.com MY OTHER CHANNELS http www.youtube.com DAILYBOOTH www.dailybooth.com FACEBOOK apps.facebook.com LYRICS Black Ops, I suck, First person shooters no luck, Get shot, I die, Re-spawn and then I try, To hide, Doesn't work, Got blasted by some jerk, Yo dude, can't you see, That I 'ma newbie, Spy planes, go away, Ahh I'm trying to play! How do I work my gun? That's a Sniper, you're no fun! Wanna live and learn, Room Get killed every turn, BLACK Your talking lot of smack, But I'll get you back, No I won't, Cause I can't, No I won't, Cause I can't, This is my gaming rant, ahhh Frustrated, I'm angry, full of strife, Stupid knife, Black ops I hate you, How I want back my life! II want back my life! II want back my life! Black ops I want back my life! I want ...

Keywords: Brittani Taylor, Actress, Hollywood, gaming, gamer, play station 3, call of duty, black ops, sucks, fail, music video, rap, hip hop, silly, hot, random, dance, dancing, fun, happy, modern warfare, modern warfare 2, rpg, first person shooter, comedy, sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
This Web Site is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com